The Mercedes X Class (pickups, 470 & 471 series) radar sensor must be precisely calibrated to work properly. This is necessary e. g. after working on the chassis.
Design and function
The Radar Calibration Board 09842-10 is set up according to the specifi-cations described in the enclosed instructions. The radar sensor of the vehicle can be adjusted using a commercial cross-line laser.
- Easy to use
- Secure hold
- Corrosion resistant and resistant to fuels, oils and solvents
- Adjustment board is made of ferromagnetic steel
- Height adjustable in a range of 0-700 mm
- Lateral, permanent millimeter scale on all four edges
- Three adjustable feet to adjust the target
- No electricity needed
• Material: Frame made of blue-galvanized steel, adjustment panel made of
• Dimensions (mm, L x W x H): 400 x 800 x 1,350, weight approx. 41 kg
• Packing dimensions (mm, L x W x H): 660 x 920 x 1,500, weight ca. 50 kg
• Scope of delivery: frame, calibration board, assembly instructions
Order no.: 09842-10
Subject to error and modification.